The weather looks pretty bad for Sunday. I don’t think we are going to get a ride in, but we will post the final decision Saturday night. I will be at Wilderness First Aid training all weekend and will miss the ride either way. If the weather cooperates, and you have the opportunity to get out and ride on your own (or preferable with friends/teammates) this weekend, please do.