We were fortunate to have a local community blogger covering our fundraiser event last weekend. Check it out!
The Tam High MTB team is launching a new communication tool for riders, team leaders, and parents: TeamSnap.
TeamSnap is a website and mobile app for managing sports teams. TeamSnap’s easy-to-use service helps coaches, athletes and parent do the following:
- manage practice and race schedules
- RSVP to team events (rides, races, meetings, etc.)
- show who is attending which events
- track athlete stats
- broadcast email messages and text messages to the entire team
- coordinate event refreshments
TeamSnap is web-based and also offers iPhone and Android apps. It is free for everyone to use (the club is underwriting the cost). It will bring our team together like never before. You’ll receive an email in the coming weeks with your account invitation.