- This event has passed.
Rescheduled Skills Clinic and First Regularly Scheduled Team Ride- China Camp
December 4, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for the re-scheduled skills clinic and team ride at China Camp! There will be a BBQ at the end of the ride at Miwok Meadows at 11:30 to 12:30! All parents and ride leaders and volunteers are invited! The ride starts at the same location as a the BBQ mid-day.
You must have all of your forms and paperwork complete before the ride. Peggy will be there so if you have all of the paperwork complete and bring it with you, you can be checked off to ride. Go to the registration desk at the picnic area and have her check you in before you ride. This applies to everyone on the team that is a student athlete. A name tag will be given to you to put on your helmet which indicates you’re clear to ride.
New riders will work on skills and ride the trails and returning team members will ride the trails at China Camp during the skills clinic. Meet at Miwok Meadows. Look for the Miwok Meadows sign about 1/4 mile south of the main parking entrance and kiosk.
Directions to China Camp:
- Drive north on 101 past Central San Rafael and take the the North San Pedro Rd exit (Marin Civic Center)
- Drive along North San Pedro Rd East for about 3 1/2 miles until you see San Pedro Bay. The road will then wind south
- Continue along about a 1/2 mile until you see a sign for China Camp
- Pass the first entrance (there is a kiosk and gate), staying on San Pedro and continue another 1/4 mile to the next gate on your right.
- Drive through the gate which will be open along the dirt road to the Miwok Meadows parking area
- We will have a Tam High Banner and a parent volunteer to make sure you dont miss the spot
All parents are welcome to join us at the BBQ after the skills clinic and ride. We will start the BBQ around 11:30 and it will continue to 12:30 or 1:00