REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THE 2018 SEASON
Welcome to the team! Our team doesn’t have tryouts. If you try, and keep trying, you’re on our team. However, you cannot ride with the Tam MTB Team until you complete our forms and hear back from our Head Coach and Team Director, Patrick LePelch.
All student rider forms below must be completed and received by October 10th, 2016 to participate in any club event – including the first team ride and skills clinic. Female riders have an earlier deadline, Oct 5th, if they want to participate in the pre-season Fun/Ice-Cream Rides. Do not take photos of the forms. They can be scanned, sent by snail mail or dropped at the address on the forms.
Please have parent/guardian and student contact information ready before filling out online registration form in Step 1!
These are the forms in the ZIP file from “Step 2” below:
- 2018 Parent Field Trip Permission Slip
- 2018 Tam High Club Release AND Club Permissions Forms
- Tam Medical release
- Tam High MTB- Photo Release
- Tam Rider Code of Conduct
- NICA Agreement to Participate and Release of Liability(both pages)
- School Driver Certification Form
- Adult Field Trip Waiver
- Attachment 1 – 2017-2018 Tam High MTB Team – Club Activities
- 2018 Registration Packet Cover Letter
If you have questions about the team membership process, email Cori at [email protected].